Biba enters mass segment
Plans to grow its turnover to Rs 600 crore over the next one year.April 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading ethnic wear brand Biba Apparels has entered the mass segment with the launch of its brand, ‘Rangriti, and it is targeting a turnover of Rs 600 crore over the next one year.
The company also plans to expand its retail network by 100 stores over the next two years, and would complement its existing 140 exclusive outlets and 250 shop-in-shops. .
Siddharath Bindra, Managing Director, Biba Apparels, “We are targeting sales of Rs 600 crore over the next year.”
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India