Biba enters mass segment
Plans to grow its turnover to Rs 600 crore over the next one year.April 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading ethnic wear brand Biba Apparels has entered the mass segment with the launch of its brand, ‘Rangriti, and it is targeting a turnover of Rs 600 crore over the next one year.
The company also plans to expand its retail network by 100 stores over the next two years, and would complement its existing 140 exclusive outlets and 250 shop-in-shops. .
Siddharath Bindra, Managing Director, Biba Apparels, “We are targeting sales of Rs 600 crore over the next year.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021