Big Bazaar celebrates Children’s day
Big Bazaar, the flagship hypermarket format of Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited, organised a special and unique Putty art workshop in association with POGO at the occasion of Children’s day.
November 16, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Bazaar, the flagship hypermarket format of Pantaloon Retail (India) Limited, organised a special and unique Putty art workshop in association with POGO at the occasion of Children’s day. The workshop was conducted by children’s all time favourite host ROB, of the multi-award winning show M.A.D. (Music, Art & Dance), aired on India’s leading kids' entertainment channel, POGO. The MAD Foam Putty art workshop was followed by an open contest to all. The children learnt to make art forms out of the foam putty, jumping putty and glitter putty. About 50 children from ‘Save The Children India’ of various age groups also participated in the workshop and contest and won special prizes. “I am very happy to be a part of this special Children’s day celebration and glad to have brought the M.A.D. experience to the floor of Big Bazaar. It gives me great joy and satisfaction to see kids’ exploring their artistic side and discovering their latent potential,” said ROB while interacting with the children. “We are thankful to POGO and ROB to have accepted to associate with our Children’s day celebration. ROB is so iconic with creativity and fun and I am sure these children have had a very refreshing and memorable experience with him. We are also very happy to be able to provide a stage for these children to learn from experts and display their talent instantly, said Hans Udeshi, CEO General Merchandise, Big Bazaar.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi