Big Bazaar makes homes stylish
The brand offers huge discounts with ‘India’s Most Stylish Homes’ festival.December 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Bazaar this New Year brings the ‘India’s Most Stylish Homes’ festival from 22nd December 2012 to 1st January 2013. With the new festival, customers can avail the hottest deals and best offers on a wide and stylish range of home makeover products. Also part of the festival is a contest to judge India’s most stylish homes. The winners will have Indian television’s popular onscreen couple Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar visiting their home.
Some of the amazing offers on the home makeover products are flat 40 per cent off on carpets with an MRP of Rs 1,000 and above, 25 per cent off on curtains and 10 per cent off on the entire range of Dreamline kitchenware and entire range of Milton and Cello casseroles. There’s also flat 50 per cent off on Milestone soft/hard trolleys and wheel duffle bags.
Speaking about this mega home festival, Vineet Jain, Business Head, NCR Zone, Big Bazaar, said, “When it comes to home, we have a wide range of products for the living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. For these 11 days we have spanned the entire space of furniture, appliances, storage and crockery to create an exciting range with the best offers to bring the whole home come alive. We want to help every Indian achieve a dream of owning a stylish home”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2