Big Bazaar makes homes stylish
The brand offers huge discounts with ‘India’s Most Stylish Homes’ festival.December 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Bazaar this New Year brings the ‘India’s Most Stylish Homes’ festival from 22nd December 2012 to 1st January 2013. With the new festival, customers can avail the hottest deals and best offers on a wide and stylish range of home makeover products. Also part of the festival is a contest to judge India’s most stylish homes. The winners will have Indian television’s popular onscreen couple Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar visiting their home.
Some of the amazing offers on the home makeover products are flat 40 per cent off on carpets with an MRP of Rs 1,000 and above, 25 per cent off on curtains and 10 per cent off on the entire range of Dreamline kitchenware and entire range of Milton and Cello casseroles. There’s also flat 50 per cent off on Milestone soft/hard trolleys and wheel duffle bags.
Speaking about this mega home festival, Vineet Jain, Business Head, NCR Zone, Big Bazaar, said, “When it comes to home, we have a wide range of products for the living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. For these 11 days we have spanned the entire space of furniture, appliances, storage and crockery to create an exciting range with the best offers to bring the whole home come alive. We want to help every Indian achieve a dream of owning a stylish home”.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%