Big Bazaar plans to expand in Orissa
Future Group plans to launch three to four more Big Bazaar outlets at Rourkela and Sambalpur in Orissa but the time line is yet to be finalised.
January 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group plans to launch three to four more Big Bazaar outlets at Rourkela and Sambalpur in Orissa but the time line is yet to be finalised. Presently, there are three Big Bazaar outlets in the state – two in Bhubaneswar and one in Cuttack.
Apparently, Big Bazaar has received a positive response from its customers in Orissa.
Further, Big Bazaar has announced the 'Sabse Saste 4 Din' offer for its customers. The offer would be valid in over 120 Big Bazaar outlets in 70 cities across the country from January 23-26.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG