Big Bazaar plans to expand in Orissa
Future Group plans to launch three to four more Big Bazaar outlets at Rourkela and Sambalpur in Orissa but the time line is yet to be finalised.
January 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group plans to launch three to four more Big Bazaar outlets at Rourkela and Sambalpur in Orissa but the time line is yet to be finalised. Presently, there are three Big Bazaar outlets in the state – two in Bhubaneswar and one in Cuttack.
Apparently, Big Bazaar has received a positive response from its customers in Orissa.
Further, Big Bazaar has announced the 'Sabse Saste 4 Din' offer for its customers. The offer would be valid in over 120 Big Bazaar outlets in 70 cities across the country from January 23-26.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end