Big Bazaar to launch kiosks
Plans to set up 1,000 kiosk by year-end.January 14, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future group-owned Big Bazaar Direct has launched a virtual franchise programme across the country, targeting small towns. As per the Direct plan, franchise holders will operate kiosks where consumers could choose from Big Bazaar’s catalogue. After placing an order, a customer will have to pay the franchise operator.
Big Bazaar aims 1,000 such kiosks by the year-end, which will expanded up to 10,000 by 2015.
Any retailer can apply for a kiosk, which will come at the fee of Rs 3 lakh. The commission earned from the franchise would be between 3 and 20 per cent, depending on the product.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore