Big Bazaar to launch kiosks
Plans to set up 1,000 kiosk by year-end.January 14, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future group-owned Big Bazaar Direct has launched a virtual franchise programme across the country, targeting small towns. As per the Direct plan, franchise holders will operate kiosks where consumers could choose from Big Bazaar’s catalogue. After placing an order, a customer will have to pay the franchise operator.
Big Bazaar aims 1,000 such kiosks by the year-end, which will expanded up to 10,000 by 2015.
Any retailer can apply for a kiosk, which will come at the fee of Rs 3 lakh. The commission earned from the franchise would be between 3 and 20 per cent, depending on the product.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years