Big Cinemas launches 'Popcorn Flavor Bar'
Big Cinemas, India's largest domestic and international cinema chain, a division of Reliance MediaWorks Ltd and a member of Reliance ADA Group launches an exclusive and unique ‘Popcorn Flavor Ba
December 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Cinemas, India's largest domestic and international cinema chain, a division of Reliance MediaWorks Ltd and a member of Reliance ADA Group launches an exclusive and unique ‘Popcorn Flavor Bar’ as a part of their Movie Munchies brand. The Popcorn Flavor Bar is one of its kind concept where BIG Cinemas customers can request for flavours of their choice to be added to their regular popcorn in a specially designed Shaker Bag which will be available at the counter. The flavoured popcorn will be available at Rs. 10 which is more than the existing medium popcorn rate. "We at Big Cinemas, are aiming to create a f&B experience styled for an overall enhanced audience entertainment. Through this initiative, the popcorn lovers will be greeted with a wide range of flavours which marks our attempt to give our customers an opportunity to indulge their taste buds like never before," said Arindam Chakravarti, Head, F&B, BIG Cinemas. Apart from the Popcorn Flavor Bar, Movie Munchies also includes 22 other products like varieties of fried finger food, salads and sandwiches, rolls and wraps, fresh coffee, pizzeria, candy floss, street food like chaat, ice creams, hot and cold desserts, mocktails, fresh juices and chocolate fondue.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India