Big Cinemas launches 'Popcorn Flavor Bar'
Big Cinemas, India's largest domestic and international cinema chain, a division of Reliance MediaWorks Ltd and a member of Reliance ADA Group launches an exclusive and unique ‘Popcorn Flavor Ba
December 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Cinemas, India's largest domestic and international cinema chain, a division of Reliance MediaWorks Ltd and a member of Reliance ADA Group launches an exclusive and unique ‘Popcorn Flavor Bar’ as a part of their Movie Munchies brand. The Popcorn Flavor Bar is one of its kind concept where BIG Cinemas customers can request for flavours of their choice to be added to their regular popcorn in a specially designed Shaker Bag which will be available at the counter. The flavoured popcorn will be available at Rs. 10 which is more than the existing medium popcorn rate. "We at Big Cinemas, are aiming to create a f&B experience styled for an overall enhanced audience entertainment. Through this initiative, the popcorn lovers will be greeted with a wide range of flavours which marks our attempt to give our customers an opportunity to indulge their taste buds like never before," said Arindam Chakravarti, Head, F&B, BIG Cinemas. Apart from the Popcorn Flavor Bar, Movie Munchies also includes 22 other products like varieties of fried finger food, salads and sandwiches, rolls and wraps, fresh coffee, pizzeria, candy floss, street food like chaat, ice creams, hot and cold desserts, mocktails, fresh juices and chocolate fondue.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019