'Big Megamart' opens in Trichy
Megamart, the retail arm of Arvind Ltd, has
March 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Megamart, the retail arm of Arvind Ltd, has launched its sixth Big Megamart in Trichy. The other five are located in Chennai, Pune, Bangalore and Thane.
Spread over the total area of 20,000 sq.ft, the retail space will be the hub of 150 top Indian and international brand giving unique experience to the shoppers in Trichy. The mart also promises guaranteed mega savings.
Big Megamart, comprises wide range of formal wear, casual wear and accessories for men, as well as women wear through its Women's World concept, which consists of a wide range of apparel, handbags, clutches, belts and fashion jewellery at competitive prices. The kids' wear section includes Lilliput, Eteenz, Myfaa and Cherokee Kids.
To provide the best of service to customers, Big Megamart has also invested in training the fashion assistants who will be manning these stores.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021