'Big Megamart' opens in Trichy
Megamart, the retail arm of Arvind Ltd, has
March 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Megamart, the retail arm of Arvind Ltd, has launched its sixth Big Megamart in Trichy. The other five are located in Chennai, Pune, Bangalore and Thane.
Spread over the total area of 20,000 sq.ft, the retail space will be the hub of 150 top Indian and international brand giving unique experience to the shoppers in Trichy. The mart also promises guaranteed mega savings.
Big Megamart, comprises wide range of formal wear, casual wear and accessories for men, as well as women wear through its Women's World concept, which consists of a wide range of apparel, handbags, clutches, belts and fashion jewellery at competitive prices. The kids' wear section includes Lilliput, Eteenz, Myfaa and Cherokee Kids.
To provide the best of service to customers, Big Megamart has also invested in training the fashion assistants who will be manning these stores.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2