Biggest Premium brand store at Santa Cruz, Mumbai
European fast-fashion brands Vero Moda, Jack & Jones and ONLY hosted
November 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
European fast-fashion brands Vero Moda, Jack & Jones and ONLY hosted an amazing fashion show at Royal Western India Turf Club, Mumbai which saw the presence of crème de la crème from the fashion. The official launch of the new magnificent store on Linking Road, Santa Cruz in Mumbai was an unparalleled night which witnessed the best walk in, ushering a new era of style and elegance.
The show kick-started with an exciting performance by the super flexible B-Boys who left the audience mesmerized. This was followed by unveiling of the collection through a splendid fashion preview where models sashayed the ramp sporting ONLY, Jack & Jones and Vero Moda.
The grand finale of the three day event at the store culminated in a fashion show, choreographed brilliantly by Kedhar Gawde. The show was unique in nature as it saw not only celebrities hit the runway but also lucky winners of Jack & Jones, ONLY and Vero Moda Model Hunt who were shortlisted by eminent panelists after rigorous rounds of auditions.
The fashion show then culminated into a party that was well attended by members of bollywood, television and fashion fraternities.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn