Bigshoebazaar.com opened 3 stores
Bigshoebazaar.com, the first and only online shopping portal
October 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bigshoebazaar.com, the first and only online shopping portal in Asia which provides a complete shopping solution of your footwear, has opened its store in Sangroor (Bihar), Kurukshetra (Haryana) and Sonipat (Haryana).
The online portal has a diverse reached in more than 1500 cities in the country and 30 countries of the world.
Bigshoebazaar.com houses more than 85 brands and 15,000 designs on one platform. These family shoe store have variety for men, women and kids in formals, casuals and sports. There are shoes on discounts, the latest shoes as well as international brands.
BSB, Kurukshetra store is spread with the area of 1150 sqft. Situated at Peepli Road, Bigshoebazaar’s Sonipat store is located in Atlas road with the average area of 1,000 sqft and the Sangroor store is covering 1,000sqft area, located in Dhuri Chowk.
The largest e-commerce company brings together all leading international and domestic brands like Woodland, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, Nike, LeeCooper, Red Tape, iD, Adda, the list just goes on and on. What’s more interesting for the customers of BSB is that you will not only find the International brands but also the national and local brands just within a single click of the button. The dispatch system is very fast and it just takes maximum 72 hours to get you your desired shoes.
Retail outlets with virtual access to the entire industry, will also help footwear industry clear its inventory faster, thus bringing a big relief to footwear manufacturers whose biggest problem has been real-time inventory clearance and all other troubles associated with it.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021