Bigshoebazaar.com opens a store in Bihar
Bigshoebazaar.com, shoe and accessories shopping portal, recently opened its first store in East India at Patna, Bihar. The store, set up with an investment of one crore rupees, occupies an area of 1,
March 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bigshoebazaar.com, shoe and accessories shopping portal, recently opened its first store in East India at Patna, Bihar. The store, set up with an investment of one crore rupees, occupies an area of 1,250 sq.ft.
Currently, Bigshoebazaar.com operates seven exclusive outlets across India. The company plans to take franchise route to expand its footprint. Initially, it will focus on cities other than metros and will be looking to open more franchise stores across the country. It plans to expand its footprint in large metros in the second phase and has tied-up with leading national and international footwear brand to manage, support and to promote their online sales.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore