Bigshoebazaar.com opens a store in Bihar
Bigshoebazaar.com, shoe and accessories shopping portal, recently opened its first store in East India at Patna, Bihar. The store, set up with an investment of one crore rupees, occupies an area of 1,
March 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bigshoebazaar.com, shoe and accessories shopping portal, recently opened its first store in East India at Patna, Bihar. The store, set up with an investment of one crore rupees, occupies an area of 1,250 sq.ft.
Currently, Bigshoebazaar.com operates seven exclusive outlets across India. The company plans to take franchise route to expand its footprint. Initially, it will focus on cities other than metros and will be looking to open more franchise stores across the country. It plans to expand its footprint in large metros in the second phase and has tied-up with leading national and international footwear brand to manage, support and to promote their online sales.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021