Bigshoebazaar.com unveils new retail store
Bigshoebazaar.com, online shopping portal for shoes and accessories, has made its entry into retail with the launch of a store at Kessel Mall in Kurukshetra. The store has the benefits of physical ret
May 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bigshoebazaar.com, online shopping portal for shoes and accessories, has made its entry into retail with the launch of a store at Kessel Mall in Kurukshetra. The store has the benefits of physical retail and e-commerce under one roof. Manmohan Agrawal, director of Bigshoebazaar.com, said that the company’s unique retail model offers a vast choice to customers on the one hand and helps the industry clear its inventory fast and in real-time on the other. It’s a win-win model for all stakeholders.
Agrawal expressed that the new model will be hugely successful and become a benchmark for the industry.
He added that retail outlets with virtual access to the entire industry, will also help the footwear industry clear its inventory faster, thus, bringing a big relief to footwear manufacturers whose biggest problem has been real-time inventory clearance and all other troubles associated with it.
Bigshoebazaar.com stocks brands such as Woodland, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, Nike, Lee Cooper Red Tape, iD etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021