Bisleri ramping up store count
Targets 100 stroes by year end.
Tags: BisleriJuly 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bisleri has set up an exclusive retail shop for bottled water called ‘Bisleri Shoppe in Bangalore.
The move will boost the brand visibility and counter competition for Bisleri in India. After Bangalore, the format will come up in Mumbai and other key metros.
“We have 10 exclusive Bisleri Shoppes and are planning around 100 by the year-end,” said Ramesh Chauhan, Chairman, Bisleri Group.
Bisleri Shoppe is a 20 feet by 10 feet store and will be set up with an estimated investment of Rs 2.5-3 lakh per store. The company is working on the deployment strategies to take the initiative pan-India
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear