Bisleri ramping up store count
Targets 100 stroes by year end.
Tags: BisleriJuly 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bisleri has set up an exclusive retail shop for bottled water called ‘Bisleri Shoppe in Bangalore.
The move will boost the brand visibility and counter competition for Bisleri in India. After Bangalore, the format will come up in Mumbai and other key metros.
“We have 10 exclusive Bisleri Shoppes and are planning around 100 by the year-end,” said Ramesh Chauhan, Chairman, Bisleri Group.
Bisleri Shoppe is a 20 feet by 10 feet store and will be set up with an estimated investment of Rs 2.5-3 lakh per store. The company is working on the deployment strategies to take the initiative pan-India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group