Bisleri to enter Bangladesh
Aims to clock 1,000 crore turnover by FY15November 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bottled water major Bisleri International is all set to foray into Bangladesh to expand its reach, and this will be the company’s first overseas expansion since this Italian brand was acquired in 1966.
Addressing the media Ramesh Chauhan, Chairman, said, “We are in the midst of starting a plant at Dhaka in Bangladesh. That is yet to start. This will be the first time that Bisleri will venture outside India,”
The timing of the opening of this factory is not decided yet. It requires an investment of Rs.40 to Rs.45 crore to set up a bottled water plant, including the building.
He also informed Bisleri had 60 per cent market share in the organised bottled water segment, and would grow 30 per cent year after year. The company is now eyeing a turnover of Rs.1,000 crore in 2004-15.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group