Bisleri to enter Bangladesh
Aims to clock 1,000 crore turnover by FY15November 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bottled water major Bisleri International is all set to foray into Bangladesh to expand its reach, and this will be the company’s first overseas expansion since this Italian brand was acquired in 1966.
Addressing the media Ramesh Chauhan, Chairman, said, “We are in the midst of starting a plant at Dhaka in Bangladesh. That is yet to start. This will be the first time that Bisleri will venture outside India,”
The timing of the opening of this factory is not decided yet. It requires an investment of Rs.40 to Rs.45 crore to set up a bottled water plant, including the building.
He also informed Bisleri had 60 per cent market share in the organised bottled water segment, and would grow 30 per cent year after year. The company is now eyeing a turnover of Rs.1,000 crore in 2004-15.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG