Blossom Kochhar gets new identity
Unveils new logo and packaging.November 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Blossom Kochhar Beauty Products Pvt. Ltd (BKBP) manufacturers of India’s leading Aromatherapy based cosmetic brand 'Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic' announced the launch of its new corporate identity. This change is in line with the new market positioning and corporate philosophy. The rebranding will be rolled out across the entire product portfolio over the next 18 months. The objective of the redesigned logo is to connote the brand’s warmth and expertise. The logo imbues Aroma Magic with the enhanced formulations.
A pioneer in aromatherapy in India, Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic has been one of the dominant leaders in the industry today. It reflects the changing expectations and aspirations of today’s contemporary Indian population.
Commenting on the new identity, Ms. Samantha Kochhar, Managing Director, Blossom Kochhar Group of
Companies said, “Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic has built its reputation as the leaders in Aromatherapy based beauty essentials, offering a complete range of natural solutions. This re-branding reposition reflects all the values that have been at the core of our brand philosophy as well as the vision and direction in which we aim to grow. We leverage our rich past, sustain the present but achieve the standards of the future.”
Dr Blossom Kochhar, Chairperson, Blossom Kochhar Group of Companies, added, “The main driver for the increase in the demand for Aromatherapy beauty products are today’s discerning consumers who are looking at natural products that are less harmful to their skin and hair. At the same time the Indian Beauty and Wellness Market is witnessing a double digit growth and in this competitive market Aroma Magic is also growing. With this in mind we decided to revamp our corporate identity to match the changing consumer expectations. We have always stood for the values of the traditional and the
dynamism of the contemporary.”
The new corporate identity logo presents the company as modern and evolving, reflects the strength and direction of its brand portfolio, and underscores its commitment to sustainability and focus on natural products.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint