Blue Foods: 1st Spaghetti Kitchen in Gurgaon
The outlet will cater to discerning palettes with its enticing array of delectable Italian delicacies
March 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spaghetti Kitchen has delighted patrons in Mumbai, Delhi and very recently Kolkata with the distinctive Italian flavours brought by Italian Master Chef Bill Marchetti. Blue foods now brings this experience to Gurgaon with its first outlet in the city. Tastefully decorated with exquisite mosaic in warm brown and golden palettes that lends an old world Tuscan charm, the 1st Spaghetti Kitchen in Gurgaon sprawls across 4,700 square feet of space with an enchanting garden at the entrance.
Located in Sector 29 with a seating cover of 105, the outlet will cater to discerning palettes with its enticing array of delectable Italian delicacies including the famous Penne Vodka, luscious Risottos, Antipasti, along with a wide range of authentic thin crust pizzas, lasagnas and pastas.
Commenting on the launch of the Spaghetti Kitchen outlet, Chef Bill Marchetti says, “Spaghetti Kitchen has always enjoyed a loyal following with its unique fine-dining experience that’s a class apart. With its 1st outlet in Gurgaon, we hope to bring a truly Italian experience to Gurgaon!
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021