Blue Foods: 1st Spaghetti Kitchen in Gurgaon
The outlet will cater to discerning palettes with its enticing array of delectable Italian delicacies
March 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spaghetti Kitchen has delighted patrons in Mumbai, Delhi and very recently Kolkata with the distinctive Italian flavours brought by Italian Master Chef Bill Marchetti. Blue foods now brings this experience to Gurgaon with its first outlet in the city. Tastefully decorated with exquisite mosaic in warm brown and golden palettes that lends an old world Tuscan charm, the 1st Spaghetti Kitchen in Gurgaon sprawls across 4,700 square feet of space with an enchanting garden at the entrance.
Located in Sector 29 with a seating cover of 105, the outlet will cater to discerning palettes with its enticing array of delectable Italian delicacies including the famous Penne Vodka, luscious Risottos, Antipasti, along with a wide range of authentic thin crust pizzas, lasagnas and pastas.
Commenting on the launch of the Spaghetti Kitchen outlet, Chef Bill Marchetti says, “Spaghetti Kitchen has always enjoyed a loyal following with its unique fine-dining experience that’s a class apart. With its 1st outlet in Gurgaon, we hope to bring a truly Italian experience to Gurgaon!
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore