Blue Star widens portfolio
Targets 25 per cent growth from residential segment during FY15.December 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Blue Star launched a range of room air-conditioners for the residential segment including a multi-colour option in the 3-star and 5-star models.
B Thiagarajan, Executive Director and President - AC and Refrigeration Products Business, Blue Star, pointed out that their growth of 18 per cent during ’13 is double that of industry.
Thiagarajan said, "The market for room air-conditioners is expected to grow by around 15 per cent in FY15 and we hope to improve sales by 25 per cent in the residential segment."
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG