Blue Star widens portfolio
Targets 25 per cent growth from residential segment during FY15.December 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Blue Star launched a range of room air-conditioners for the residential segment including a multi-colour option in the 3-star and 5-star models.
B Thiagarajan, Executive Director and President - AC and Refrigeration Products Business, Blue Star, pointed out that their growth of 18 per cent during ’13 is double that of industry.
Thiagarajan said, "The market for room air-conditioners is expected to grow by around 15 per cent in FY15 and we hope to improve sales by 25 per cent in the residential segment."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn