Blue Terra spreads its wings in Delhi, NCR
It plans to operate six outlets by March 2012
September 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Counted amongst the top 10 spas in India and top 3 in Delhi NCR, Blue Terra is well known for trained therapists, cleanliness, professionalism and value for money. The Wellness Spa started its operation in March 2010. In 15 months, Blue Terra has three outlets in Delhi & NCR and 3 are in the pipeline. The company plans to have 6 outlets by March 2012.
All the therapies at Blue Terra are priced to give value for money to its customers. Blue Terra is best known for its products, which are mostly developed in-house, without any use of chemicals. In fact, all the ingredients used at Blue Terra are food grade and one of the best qualities available.
"At Blue Terra we understand the need and requirement of an individual and we formulate seasonal therapies keeping these requirements in mind", says Kapil Dhameja, Co-founder of Blue Terra Spa. He further adds, "Skin behaves differently in different seasons and hence customised seasonal therapies."
In addition to seasonal therapies, Blue Terra also offers exotic Scrubs and Wraps like Coffee, Chocolate, Red Wine and sea salt for glowing look and aromatic feel. Exotic rituals like Javanese Lulur and Balinese Boreh are also on the Spa menu offering. These rituals are an ideal Spa gift for any occasion.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn