BoConcept ventures India
BoConcept, an international home furnishing brand, recently launched its first store in India. The 7,300 square feet store has been launched at Mumbai's luxury mall - The Palladium. BoConcept has more
January 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
BoConcept, an international home furnishing brand, recently launched its first store in India. The 7,300 square feet store has been launched at Mumbai's luxury mall - The Palladium. BoConcept has more than 246 retail outlets and 110 studios around the world.
The home retail chain intends to launch two more stores this year in Delhi and Bangalore and plans to expand its retail presence in the coming years.
Viggo Molholm, president and CEO, BoConcept said, “We feel that now the Indian market is ready for our kind of home furnishing. Products from BoConcept have been well appreciated around the world and we hope to do well in India too. The designs and the styles will be truly international but we will have an option to customise some of the pieces of our furniture as per the requirement of the consumers here.”
The product portfolio includes wall mount units, cabinets, sofa sets, various kinds of chairs and tables, night stands, bed and linen and the likes. The sofa sets start from Rs 70, 000 and go up to Rs 8,00,000 and the chairs are priced around Rs 12,000 to Rs 40,000.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021