BoConcept ventures India
BoConcept, an international home furnishing brand, recently launched its first store in India. The 7,300 square feet store has been launched at Mumbai's luxury mall - The Palladium. BoConcept has more
January 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
BoConcept, an international home furnishing brand, recently launched its first store in India. The 7,300 square feet store has been launched at Mumbai's luxury mall - The Palladium. BoConcept has more than 246 retail outlets and 110 studios around the world.
The home retail chain intends to launch two more stores this year in Delhi and Bangalore and plans to expand its retail presence in the coming years.
Viggo Molholm, president and CEO, BoConcept said, “We feel that now the Indian market is ready for our kind of home furnishing. Products from BoConcept have been well appreciated around the world and we hope to do well in India too. The designs and the styles will be truly international but we will have an option to customise some of the pieces of our furniture as per the requirement of the consumers here.”
The product portfolio includes wall mount units, cabinets, sofa sets, various kinds of chairs and tables, night stands, bed and linen and the likes. The sofa sets start from Rs 70, 000 and go up to Rs 8,00,000 and the chairs are priced around Rs 12,000 to Rs 40,000.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint