Bobby Brown to expand in India
Aims for USD 5 million turnover in three yearsSeptember 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading cosmetic brand Bobbi Brown which has recently ventured into India by opening its first outlet in New Delhi, is targeting turnover of USD 5 million in the next three years from India. In a official statement Marta Prieto, EMEA told, "Emerging markets are going to be my growth sources. In the next three years, I am targeting turnover of USD 5 million from the Indian market."
The global cosmetics brand will expand its footprints to other parts of the country and open six stores in the next two years. Going forward, it will open its stores in Mumbai and Bangalore. The company is also looking at introducing colours and shades developed especially for the Indian consumers in the next six months. "Our products are perfect for Indian skin. But, we will come out with additional colours made especially for the Indian markets," Prieto added.
Bobbi Brown was founded in 1991 by American entrepreneur and make-up artist Bobbi Brown. Estee Lauder acquired the brand in 1995. Bobbi Brown products are available in more than 60 countries.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore