Body Shop boosts retail expansion
The Body Shop, renowned beauty and cosmetic firm
May 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, renowned beauty and cosmetic firm is geared up to take its foot prints to other parts of the country in the next three years.
The brand has announced an aggressive plan to enter the tier II and III cities by opening around 150 outlets by 2014. The expansion would take the franchising route.
The company, which sells a range of skincare products apart from other cosmetic items, said it has seen a growth of 60 per cent last year and hopes to maintain the same rate in the coming years as well.
The company, yesterday launched a range of fairness products, said it is also developing products like hair oil to specially for the Indian market.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India