Body Shop boosts retail expansion
The Body Shop, renowned beauty and cosmetic firm
May 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, renowned beauty and cosmetic firm is geared up to take its foot prints to other parts of the country in the next three years.
The brand has announced an aggressive plan to enter the tier II and III cities by opening around 150 outlets by 2014. The expansion would take the franchising route.
The company, which sells a range of skincare products apart from other cosmetic items, said it has seen a growth of 60 per cent last year and hopes to maintain the same rate in the coming years as well.
The company, yesterday launched a range of fairness products, said it is also developing products like hair oil to specially for the Indian market.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019