Body shop's Shiso product range
British health and wellness giants, Body Shop have launched their new product range, Shiso, termed from the Japanese herb, Shiso.
May 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
British health and wellness giants, Body Shop have launched their new product range, Shiso, termed from the Japanese herb, Shiso. On this occasion Body Shop has also announced that well-known bollywood actress Dia Mirza, is their celebrity ambassador for India. Present on the occasion, Mr. David Smith, Asia-Pacific Managing Director, The Body Shop, said” India is a critical market for us in terms of our Global and Asian market; we already have wide range of network in the country, and hope to continue with our expansion in the near future. Shiso range, a specialist collection of skincare products, is 100% vegetarian and contains effective blend of Shiso extract, Vitamin C and aloe. “Our philosophy has always been to adhere to the environment, and we make a conscious effort with our products to keep that in check, Dia represents the personal values that we share, and I strongly feel that this association will take our belief a step-forward” says Shriti Malhotra, Chief Operating Officer, The Body Shop India. The Body Shop has 65 stores present in the country spread across 25 cities, and they target to open 150 stores by 2014. We are growing at a 50% year-on-year basis, and we hope to grow at the same pace for the next couple of years.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021