Body shop's Shiso product range
British health and wellness giants, Body Shop have launched their new product range, Shiso, termed from the Japanese herb, Shiso.
May 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
British health and wellness giants, Body Shop have launched their new product range, Shiso, termed from the Japanese herb, Shiso. On this occasion Body Shop has also announced that well-known bollywood actress Dia Mirza, is their celebrity ambassador for India. Present on the occasion, Mr. David Smith, Asia-Pacific Managing Director, The Body Shop, said” India is a critical market for us in terms of our Global and Asian market; we already have wide range of network in the country, and hope to continue with our expansion in the near future. Shiso range, a specialist collection of skincare products, is 100% vegetarian and contains effective blend of Shiso extract, Vitamin C and aloe. “Our philosophy has always been to adhere to the environment, and we make a conscious effort with our products to keep that in check, Dia represents the personal values that we share, and I strongly feel that this association will take our belief a step-forward” says Shriti Malhotra, Chief Operating Officer, The Body Shop India. The Body Shop has 65 stores present in the country spread across 25 cities, and they target to open 150 stores by 2014. We are growing at a 50% year-on-year basis, and we hope to grow at the same pace for the next couple of years.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint