Boggi Milano plans to expand
Italian meanswear brand, Boggi Milano is planning to increase its
June 25, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian meanswear brand, Boggi Milano is planning to increase its visibility among its customers. To fulfill the aim, the company is planning to have around 35 stores by 2015.
The company is aiming at generating the revenue of USD 50 million ( Rs 250 crore) from India in the next five years.
The brand, entered India in 2008 under a joint venture with real estate major DLF's retail management subsidiary -- DLF Brands, currently operates three stores in Delhi NCR and said it is looking at expanding in metros across the country.
"In the last year and a half we have cemented our brand's image in India and we are now entering into a stage of faster development. From three outlets at present, our aim is to have 30-35 stores in the country by 2015," Boggi Milano Brand Director Giorgio Brandazza cited.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India