Boggi Milano plans to expand
Italian meanswear brand, Boggi Milano is planning to increase its
June 25, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian meanswear brand, Boggi Milano is planning to increase its visibility among its customers. To fulfill the aim, the company is planning to have around 35 stores by 2015.
The company is aiming at generating the revenue of USD 50 million ( Rs 250 crore) from India in the next five years.
The brand, entered India in 2008 under a joint venture with real estate major DLF's retail management subsidiary -- DLF Brands, currently operates three stores in Delhi NCR and said it is looking at expanding in metros across the country.
"In the last year and a half we have cemented our brand's image in India and we are now entering into a stage of faster development. From three outlets at present, our aim is to have 30-35 stores in the country by 2015," Boggi Milano Brand Director Giorgio Brandazza cited.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021