Booster Juice store count to go up
Juice bar chain, Booster Juice plans to open five more outlets by March 2010. The Canadian brand entered India through its master franchisee Brand Calculus and currently has nine outlets and further p
January 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Juice bar chain, Booster Juice plans to open five more outlets by March 2010. The Canadian brand entered India through its master franchisee Brand Calculus and currently has nine outlets and further plans to have around 40 outlets pan-India by the end of 2010. The chain plans to extend its offering pan-India by opening five more outlets in next 45 days. By the end of the year, it plans to have around 40 Booster Juice outlets across the country.
The company is extending through two kinds of model in India. They are kiosks which are around 250 square feet and standalone, which are sprawled over 750 square feet. Total investment on each store falls around Rs 25 lakh to 40 lakh depending upon the model. Currently, the company's nine Booster Juice outlets are present in Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG