Booster Juice store count to go up
Juice bar chain, Booster Juice plans to open five more outlets by March 2010. The Canadian brand entered India through its master franchisee Brand Calculus and currently has nine outlets and further p
January 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Juice bar chain, Booster Juice plans to open five more outlets by March 2010. The Canadian brand entered India through its master franchisee Brand Calculus and currently has nine outlets and further plans to have around 40 outlets pan-India by the end of 2010. The chain plans to extend its offering pan-India by opening five more outlets in next 45 days. By the end of the year, it plans to have around 40 Booster Juice outlets across the country.
The company is extending through two kinds of model in India. They are kiosks which are around 250 square feet and standalone, which are sprawled over 750 square feet. Total investment on each store falls around Rs 25 lakh to 40 lakh depending upon the model. Currently, the company's nine Booster Juice outlets are present in Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore