Bosch Home Appliances in India
BSH Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances Group (BSH), the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide,
September 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
BSH Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances Group (BSH), the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide, has announced the launch of Bosch Home Appliances in India, through its 100 percent subsidiary BSH Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd. This is marked by the addition of a new range of Bosch domestic home appliances that include washing machines, dishwashers, refrigerators and dryers to the existing product portfolio of BSH Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd.
As a part of the Group’s retail expansion strategy, Bosch’s set of home appliances will be made available PAN-India, however in two phases. The initial product range for India will be distributed through leading multi-brand retailers in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Delhi-NCR. The second phase will see the products being made available across India.
Marc Hantscher, Managing Director and CEO of BSH Home Appliances Pvt Ltd said, “With the launch of Bosch Home Appliances, we are poised at bringing a new business dynamic to the home appliances sector in India – one of our key focus markets for Asia.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG