Bosch Home Appliances in India
BSH Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances Group (BSH), the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide,
September 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
BSH Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances Group (BSH), the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide, has announced the launch of Bosch Home Appliances in India, through its 100 percent subsidiary BSH Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd. This is marked by the addition of a new range of Bosch domestic home appliances that include washing machines, dishwashers, refrigerators and dryers to the existing product portfolio of BSH Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd.
As a part of the Group’s retail expansion strategy, Bosch’s set of home appliances will be made available PAN-India, however in two phases. The initial product range for India will be distributed through leading multi-brand retailers in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Delhi-NCR. The second phase will see the products being made available across India.
Marc Hantscher, Managing Director and CEO of BSH Home Appliances Pvt Ltd said, “With the launch of Bosch Home Appliances, we are poised at bringing a new business dynamic to the home appliances sector in India – one of our key focus markets for Asia.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India