Brand Store on Snapdeal.com
Exclusive stores at zero cost.September 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal.com has introduced the concept of Brand Stores. An exclusive page which allows brands to create their own store on Snapdeal.com, Brand Stores provides a new experience to consumers for browsing and shopping for their favourite labels.
With the launch of Brand Stores, brands will benefit directly from Snapdeal’s vast consumer base of 18 million subscribers and its presence across more than 2000 towns and cities. It will bring international, national and regional brands and merchants closer to consumers across the country. Brands can sign up to open their Brand Store on Snapdeal at ZERO fee.
Kunal Bahl, Founder &CEO, Snapdeal.com said, “With Brand Stores, the power will now be in the hands of the brands. They wouldnow be able to decide the look and feel of their page,customize their product selection, manage promotions and exclusive launches. Similar to how brands open stores in malls that cater to a particular geographic area, irrespective of the size of their operation, they can now open a store in an online mall through which they can supply locally, but sell nationally.”
Some of the major brands have already signed up for this feature including Micromax, W for Woman, Slazenger and many others.
Speaking of the launch of Brand Stores, Deepak Mehrotra, CEO, Micromax Informatics Limited said, “Today restless youth demands technology that saves time, money and energy. With virtual brand stores, customers will be empowered to make informed decision regardless of their location across the country. Also, it combines the best of both the online and in-store experience and helps us to better serve our customers with personalized attention. We are glad to be a part of the new initiative from Snapdeal which will provide a whole new experience to browse and shop for their favourite products in a matter of a few clicks”
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store