Brand campaign launched
Conceptualised and created by James Franco.March 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the leading denim-lifestyle brands, 7 For All Mankind, has unveiled a new Spring 2012 marketing campaign. The campaign has been conceptualised and created by James Franco in collaboration with the brand’s creative agency, LIPMAN. It is an innovative multimedia experience that embodies the brand’s California roots and ‘forever cool’ aesthetic, featuring a number of cutting-edge print and digital assets and will culminate with a full-length feature film to be released in May.
The new campaign brings the brand to life. “This marks an important evolution for 7 For All Mankind. The campaign is the perfect platform for us to tell our brand story of a modern, elevated California lifestyle," said Barry Miguel, President of 7 For All Mankind. “It takes the brand to a new level and communicates both our image and product in a new and compelling way,” he added.
The campaign launch includes a dedicated 7 For All Mankind YouTube channel (youtube.com/7forallmankindjeans). The print and digital assets will go live on the YouTube channel, including episodes that delve into the key cast members’ journey throughout the shoot.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category