Brand campaign launched
Conceptualised and created by James Franco.March 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the leading denim-lifestyle brands, 7 For All Mankind, has unveiled a new Spring 2012 marketing campaign. The campaign has been conceptualised and created by James Franco in collaboration with the brand’s creative agency, LIPMAN. It is an innovative multimedia experience that embodies the brand’s California roots and ‘forever cool’ aesthetic, featuring a number of cutting-edge print and digital assets and will culminate with a full-length feature film to be released in May.
The new campaign brings the brand to life. “This marks an important evolution for 7 For All Mankind. The campaign is the perfect platform for us to tell our brand story of a modern, elevated California lifestyle," said Barry Miguel, President of 7 For All Mankind. “It takes the brand to a new level and communicates both our image and product in a new and compelling way,” he added.
The campaign launch includes a dedicated 7 For All Mankind YouTube channel (youtube.com/7forallmankindjeans). The print and digital assets will go live on the YouTube channel, including episodes that delve into the key cast members’ journey throughout the shoot.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021