Brett Lee launches own brand in India
H&A, part of Alok Industries to market in Mumbai and other centres
August 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brett Lee is padded up to start a new innings by launching his Active wear collection in association with H&A, an Alok group enterprise. H&A would showcase Brett Lee (BL) active wear and other products in select Mumbai’s stores and roll out to other stores in the coming weeks, said Varun Jiwrajka, Head H&A.
The BL product range is to be retailed through H&A stores and include tees, track pants, capris, shorts, bags, sippers and a complete range of accessories. “Brett Lee Active wear line would be a value premium offering. We are offering BL branded active wear products at select stores in Mumbai from today and would like to scale it up to other cities at the earliest”, added Reshabh Raizada, President, H&A.
Launching his BL clotheslines, Brett Lee said, “I am very proud to present my brand to Indian fans and customers. My association with H&A is in sync with my desire to reach out to all of my fans across India. I am very happy and humbled by the large fan-following in cricket-loving India and hope that they would like and support my active wear line”.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group