Brett Lee launches own brand in India
H&A, part of Alok Industries to market in Mumbai and other centres
August 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brett Lee is padded up to start a new innings by launching his Active wear collection in association with H&A, an Alok group enterprise. H&A would showcase Brett Lee (BL) active wear and other products in select Mumbai’s stores and roll out to other stores in the coming weeks, said Varun Jiwrajka, Head H&A.
The BL product range is to be retailed through H&A stores and include tees, track pants, capris, shorts, bags, sippers and a complete range of accessories. “Brett Lee Active wear line would be a value premium offering. We are offering BL branded active wear products at select stores in Mumbai from today and would like to scale it up to other cities at the earliest”, added Reshabh Raizada, President, H&A.
Launching his BL clotheslines, Brett Lee said, “I am very proud to present my brand to Indian fans and customers. My association with H&A is in sync with my desire to reach out to all of my fans across India. I am very happy and humbled by the large fan-following in cricket-loving India and hope that they would like and support my active wear line”.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores