Brooke Shields To Launch Apparel And Accessories
The line to be called Brooke Shields Timeless which will be created in partnership with shopping channel QVCJanuary 12, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories -- marking her maiden venture into design.
The line to be called Brooke Shields Timeless which will be created in partnership with shopping channel QVC.
Brooke Shield said “After years of being dressed by professionals, I walked into my closet one day and realized I had lost sight of my own personal style. I am incredibly passionate about this collection because I have created pieces that are not only chic, but that takes the guesswork out of getting ready each morning”.
The collection will consist of contemporary basics like flow blouses and tailored button-downs, as well as skirts, scarves, structured bottoms and contemporary jewellery. It will be unveiled on February 15, with prices ranging from $29-$109.
- Flipkart and Hotstar come together to announce a new ad platform
- Yaantra sells 500k refurbished smartphones
- V Mart embraces PeopleStrong Alt to empower digital HR
- Amazon Prime Days register 35% surge from small towns
- Select CITYWALK adds Japanese luxury brand Onitsuka Tiger to its brand portfolio
- Milkbasket launches voice buying
- Flipkart adds recharge, travel tabs on its mobile app
- Grofers to enter FMCG segment; targets Rs 2,500 crore sales in FY19
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet