Buchanan Group launches Hometesterclub.com
Hometesterclub.com aims to be an aggregator and filter of all new grocery products launched in retail stores in India
July 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Buchanan Group announced the launch of ‘Hometesterclub.com’, a consumer-to-consumer social network of shoppers who review, rate and share their experiences on NEW grocery products to assist others in making wise and smart shopping decisions.
Hometesterclub.com aims to be an aggregator and filter of all new grocery products launched in retail stores in India. Grocery shoppers are encouraged to become members of the community network website and comment on the new products and interact with other members. Once registered every member stands the chance to receive a FREE-box containing a selection of new products.
Speaking at the launch of Hometesterclub.com, Mr. Sanjeev Singhai, Business Director - Indian Sub Continent, Buchanan Group said “With manufacturers seeing innovation as a proven way to stave off growing competition and to stimulate demand in these ‘tough times’, it’s not surprising to know that the word ‘NEW’ will appear on about one thousand new products in the average Indian supermarket every year, and Hometesterclub.com will play an increasingly important role in empowering the Indian shopper. It is a place for live unbiased conversations about new Grocery products where members know they can receive and offer live, truthful, authentic insight and information on whether a new grocery product is actually worth buying.”
With over 12500 members already, and more than a thousand new members joining every week, the Home Tester Club is currently available in India and South Africa, and is about to be launched in Australia as well.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021