Bush Foods merges with Hassad Foods
To expand offering to livestock.April 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of India’s leading basmati rice makers, Bush Foods has merged operations with Qatar based food firm, Hassad Foods. With the merger, Hassad Foods, a premier investor in food and livestock industries has obtained majority equity in Bush Foods overseas.
The conference was presided by Vikram Awasthy, MD of Bush Foods Overseas Private Limited, Naseer Al Hajri, His Excellency Chairman of Hassad Foods and Hassan Al Amadi, Ambassador State of Qatar, Republic of India. The agreement was concluded and signed in Doha by the respective heads.
“Hassad’s mission is to own and develop efficient, profitable, growth-oriented global brands, contributing to the welfare of Qatar and other societies by providing high quality products while using the latest technology in harmony with the environment and adhering to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility. I am confident that the acquisition of Bush Food Overseas and its international brands is in line with what we are trying to achieve and will deliver what is expected from it” Al Hajri concluded.
Bush Foods overseas was founded in 1992 and has a current turnover of over USD 235 million. It is a global brand in Basmati Rice available in over 60 countries.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021