C&W ranks India 24th in global retail survey
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination.
September 23, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination. Khan Market (New Delhi), the most expensive retail high street in India slipped from 17th position in 2008 to its old ranking of the year 2006. New York’s Fifth Avenue retained its title as the world’s most expensive shopping destination followed by Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay and Avenue des Champs Elysées in Paris. The biggest fall in rents was in Mumbai with Colaba Causeway falling 63.5 per cent, Linking Road Bandra by 63 per cent and Kemps Corner by 60 per cent.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor