CCD aims for 100 ‘lounge’ outlets
Café Coffee Day (CCD) is planning to expand
November 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Café Coffee Day (CCD) is planning to expand its redesigned ‘lounge’ format to 100 outlets across pan India.
Currently, the company is operating at 10 outlets in premium format compared to its standard format. CCD is targeting the metro cities, high streets, international airports and premium malls for urban population between the age group 25-30 years who are financially independent with expanding wallets.
The lounge format serves beverage paired with gourmet cuisine offering customers the option of customising their menu.
The company had earmarked the investment of Rs 35 crore in the expansion of the lounge outlets. To sustain growth at its existing cafe outlets, the company also plans to launch new products to promote merchandising.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021