CCD aims for 100 ‘lounge’ outlets
Café Coffee Day (CCD) is planning to expand
November 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Café Coffee Day (CCD) is planning to expand its redesigned ‘lounge’ format to 100 outlets across pan India.
Currently, the company is operating at 10 outlets in premium format compared to its standard format. CCD is targeting the metro cities, high streets, international airports and premium malls for urban population between the age group 25-30 years who are financially independent with expanding wallets.
The lounge format serves beverage paired with gourmet cuisine offering customers the option of customising their menu.
The company had earmarked the investment of Rs 35 crore in the expansion of the lounge outlets. To sustain growth at its existing cafe outlets, the company also plans to launch new products to promote merchandising.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore