CCD partners with Proline
To launch a range of coffee themed t-shirts.March 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Café Coffee Day, the India born coffee brand, has partnered with Proline to launch a range of coffee themed t-shirts. The t-shirts will feature coffee-based quotes and designs printed on them and will be available at CCD cafes along with the CCD website.
According to Proline, the partnership is a natural business extension targeted at a common audience. CCD, on the other hand, wants to engage its customers with new products that suit their aspirations through this partnership.
The coffee tees are available in five design categories, including Bean Art, Latte Art, Stain Art, Vapour Art and Coffee & Attitude.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear