CERES:Awarded Year's Best Diamond Jewellery
Leading diamond jewellery retailer and designer Nitin Goenka, Managing Director,
November 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading diamond jewellery retailer and designer Nitin Goenka, Managing Director, Goenka Diamond and Jewels limited (GDJL) has won the coveted ‘Best Diamond Jewellery of the Year’ Award for his luxury brand CERES at the 6th Retail Jeweller India Awards 2010 Ceremony. CERES by Nitin Goenka joined the ‘Elite Circle of Excellence’.
Unveiled in April 2009, ‘CERES’ is a luxury brand of high-end jewelry handcrafted to perfection from the most unique, rare, finest diamonds and precious gemstones designed for connoisseurs. It is clearly the most expensive and exclusive collection of diamond solitaire jewelry to hit the city.
Every jewel piece of CERES is studded with the highest quality of internationally certified diamonds and is a collector’s item. The collection has designer necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings for the discerning customer.
“Tremendous research and expertise goes into the designing of our jewellery. Each piece of jewellery is a master piece, a perfect fusion of classic designs with contemporary styles. This award is a testimony to our quality and designs,” said Mr. Nitin Goenka, Managing Director of Goenka Diamond and Jewels Limited.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021