CERES:Awarded Year's Best Diamond Jewellery
Leading diamond jewellery retailer and designer Nitin Goenka, Managing Director,
November 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading diamond jewellery retailer and designer Nitin Goenka, Managing Director, Goenka Diamond and Jewels limited (GDJL) has won the coveted ‘Best Diamond Jewellery of the Year’ Award for his luxury brand CERES at the 6th Retail Jeweller India Awards 2010 Ceremony. CERES by Nitin Goenka joined the ‘Elite Circle of Excellence’.
Unveiled in April 2009, ‘CERES’ is a luxury brand of high-end jewelry handcrafted to perfection from the most unique, rare, finest diamonds and precious gemstones designed for connoisseurs. It is clearly the most expensive and exclusive collection of diamond solitaire jewelry to hit the city.
Every jewel piece of CERES is studded with the highest quality of internationally certified diamonds and is a collector’s item. The collection has designer necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings for the discerning customer.
“Tremendous research and expertise goes into the designing of our jewellery. Each piece of jewellery is a master piece, a perfect fusion of classic designs with contemporary styles. This award is a testimony to our quality and designs,” said Mr. Nitin Goenka, Managing Director of Goenka Diamond and Jewels Limited.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2