CWG Games merchandise sees daylight
Premier Brands brings sports merchandise
September 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The long wait to have one’s share for the Commonwealth Games’ merchandise has finally come to an end. Premier Brands, the licensee for the CWG 2010 merchandise which initially pulled out from the association is back in action, keeping in mind the national interest.
We now have an array of products (29 types) which are up for sale across Delhi. The merchandise will also be available at all the competition venues and Games village as well as at the high footfall areas in the capital that includes international and domestic airport terminals, metro stations, selected railway stations and retail outlets. The official Games merchandise is available at the store set up at the OC headquarters and includes branded sportswear like T-shirts, jackets, casual wear, kid’s apparels, generic items like umbrellas, key-chains, and mugs among others. The product prices range from Rs 25-300 and no product has been priced more than Rs 300 in the first phase of the merchandise launch. The second phase of sale is set to witness 5-6 new stores being set up in the next few days across Delhi/NCR and over 60 stores at all the Game venues for the sale of merchandise.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021