Cadbury India launched Oreo
Cadbury India, as part of Kraft Food Group
March 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cadbury India, as part of Kraft Food Group celebrated the launch of their iconic biscuit power brand “Oreo” in India, at their head office in Mumbai.
The invitees were given samples of the cookie and were encouraged to perform the ritual in unique and eye catching fashion.
The launch celebration was conducted with the primary aim of inviting employees and their children to spend some quality time together while at the same time promoting the world renowned Oreo ritual of Twist, Lick & Dunk.
There were also surprise games for employees and their children for their entertainment. This was followed by a host of games for kids and parents conceptualized around the Twist, Lick & Dunk ritual and the combination of Oreo and milk.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India