Cadbury India launched Oreo
Cadbury India, as part of Kraft Food Group
March 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cadbury India, as part of Kraft Food Group celebrated the launch of their iconic biscuit power brand “Oreo” in India, at their head office in Mumbai.
The invitees were given samples of the cookie and were encouraged to perform the ritual in unique and eye catching fashion.
The launch celebration was conducted with the primary aim of inviting employees and their children to spend some quality time together while at the same time promoting the world renowned Oreo ritual of Twist, Lick & Dunk.
There were also surprise games for employees and their children for their entertainment. This was followed by a host of games for kids and parents conceptualized around the Twist, Lick & Dunk ritual and the combination of Oreo and milk.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations