Café Coffee Day goes for a complete makeover
In an attempt to do a complete makeover, Café Coffee Day (CCD)
June 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
In an attempt to do a complete makeover, Café Coffee Day (CCD) is set to launch a new logo.
To meet the mission, the company is planning to infuse around Rs 130 crore this year and open 180 outlets and also revamp the existing ones with new logo. “We are going for a complete makeover right from the change in logo to renovating the interiors and adding new formats such as Lounge and Square. We will be investing around Rs 130-crore this fiscal towards achieving the same,” CCD's Director, Alok Gupta said. In the present scenario, Café Coffee Day (CCD) has approximately 970 company-owned outlets and 1,000 CCD Express joints based on franchised-model. The company plans to scale-up its own stand-alone outlets to 1,150 this fiscal. By 2015, it intends to touch the 2,000 mark, Gupta said.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years