Café Coffee Day goes for a complete makeover
In an attempt to do a complete makeover, Café Coffee Day (CCD)
June 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
In an attempt to do a complete makeover, Café Coffee Day (CCD) is set to launch a new logo.
To meet the mission, the company is planning to infuse around Rs 130 crore this year and open 180 outlets and also revamp the existing ones with new logo. “We are going for a complete makeover right from the change in logo to renovating the interiors and adding new formats such as Lounge and Square. We will be investing around Rs 130-crore this fiscal towards achieving the same,” CCD's Director, Alok Gupta said. In the present scenario, Café Coffee Day (CCD) has approximately 970 company-owned outlets and 1,000 CCD Express joints based on franchised-model. The company plans to scale-up its own stand-alone outlets to 1,150 this fiscal. By 2015, it intends to touch the 2,000 mark, Gupta said.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India