'Canon Image Square' reaches Mumbai
Canon India is expanding its retail footprint in different
March 24, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Canon India is expanding its retail footprint in different parts of the country aggressively. This time the company has opened the store in Mumbai named as ‘Canon Image Square’. The company has taken the franchising route to spread its wings in the retail environment.
The store will offer solutions for customers seeking high-end photography and printing solutions where both click and print products from Canon will be available. Canon plans to open 100 such stores across major metros and non-metros in 2011 and increase the number of stores to 300 across 150 tier II and III cities by 2013. The company targets a revenue of Rs.30 lakh per store, per month from its outlets and the area requirement is around 800 sq ft to 1,300 sq ft.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint