'Canon Image Square' reaches Mumbai
Canon India is expanding its retail footprint in different
March 24, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Canon India is expanding its retail footprint in different parts of the country aggressively. This time the company has opened the store in Mumbai named as ‘Canon Image Square’. The company has taken the franchising route to spread its wings in the retail environment.
The store will offer solutions for customers seeking high-end photography and printing solutions where both click and print products from Canon will be available. Canon plans to open 100 such stores across major metros and non-metros in 2011 and increase the number of stores to 300 across 150 tier II and III cities by 2013. The company targets a revenue of Rs.30 lakh per store, per month from its outlets and the area requirement is around 800 sq ft to 1,300 sq ft.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021