Capreses makes India entry
Marketed through VIP Industries in India.October 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Inspired from the Isle of Capri, a small island in the Campania region of Italy; Caprese bags are made with a distinctly modern design language. Embracing a holistic concept, the sculptural aesthetics of the creations focuses on avant-garde shapes and precise cuts.
Caprese has been launched with a wide variety of stylised handbags for women catering to different occasions and usage. The colors, designs and silhouette are chosen keeping in mind the fashion forecasts and the tastes of the Indian woman. Caprese is launching around 50 styles over 100 SKU’s as part of its Autumn Winter’12 collection.
Imported and marketed in India exclusively by V.I.P Industries Ltd., Caprese marks V.I.P Industries Ltd. foray into the competitive yet lucrative segment of women’s accessories. Spearheaded by Radhika Piramal, Managing Director, VIP Industries Ltd. Caprese will be rolled out post extensive test marketing, across India. Explaining the idea behind getting into handbags, Piramal said, “The branded handbag industry in India is at a very nascent stage, and there is clear absence of a big brand with pan-India presence. With our companies strengths in branding, retailing and distribution we will be able to bring the best of Caprese to the Indian consumers across India and grow the branded part of the category far faster.”
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations