Capreses makes India entry
Marketed through VIP Industries in India.October 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Inspired from the Isle of Capri, a small island in the Campania region of Italy; Caprese bags are made with a distinctly modern design language. Embracing a holistic concept, the sculptural aesthetics of the creations focuses on avant-garde shapes and precise cuts.
Caprese has been launched with a wide variety of stylised handbags for women catering to different occasions and usage. The colors, designs and silhouette are chosen keeping in mind the fashion forecasts and the tastes of the Indian woman. Caprese is launching around 50 styles over 100 SKU’s as part of its Autumn Winter’12 collection.
Imported and marketed in India exclusively by V.I.P Industries Ltd., Caprese marks V.I.P Industries Ltd. foray into the competitive yet lucrative segment of women’s accessories. Spearheaded by Radhika Piramal, Managing Director, VIP Industries Ltd. Caprese will be rolled out post extensive test marketing, across India. Explaining the idea behind getting into handbags, Piramal said, “The branded handbag industry in India is at a very nascent stage, and there is clear absence of a big brand with pan-India presence. With our companies strengths in branding, retailing and distribution we will be able to bring the best of Caprese to the Indian consumers across India and grow the branded part of the category far faster.”
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore