CaratLane Launches Its 10th Store At Rohini In NCR
Situated at one of the high street arenas in North-West Delhi, this outpost of CaratLane is designed to usher in a uniquely smart jewellery buying experience.March 09, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
CaratLane, India's leading omni-channel jeweller is going strong in the Delhi/NCR region with its 10th store inaugurated at Sector 7, Rohini. For a brand that’s on a mission to democratise access to jewellery, this store launch, the 10th in Delhi/NCR region and 34th in the country, is another step forward in that direction.
With discerning customers looking for trustworthy jewellery brands, CaratLane’s association with Tanishq has only come across as a boon for those looking to buy precious and contemporary jewellery.
Situated at one of the high street arenas in North-West Delhi, this outpost of CaratLane is designed to usher in a uniquely smart jewellery buying experience.
Mithun Sacheti, Founder & CEO CaratLane while speaking about the launch said, “We are extremely proud to launch our 10th store in Delhi. Like all our other stores, here we've created a whole new world of precious jewellery - beautifully urbane and edgy designs with a playful, unhindered access. The store also houses a solitaire corner and the virtual try-on 'magic mirror' for those 'just looking' moments. Our store here is a testament to our commitment to make modern, affordable jewellery increasingly accessible.”
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House