CaratLane takes business offline
Launches Solitaire Experience Lounge.May 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
CaratLane.com has launched its first ‘Solitaire Experience Lounge’, in Delhi. This first of its kind initiative in the Indian e-commerce landscape, was inaugurated by Amy Jackson. The Solitaire Experience Lounge helps customers to get a first hand feel of the CaratLane brand, speak to diamond consultants, try on samples of the jewellery and experience the online buying process.
The Solitaire Experience Lounge will be an on-ground extension of the CaratLane online store and aims to educate customers about diamonds and diamond buying. The 400 sq ft hi-tech walk-through lounge is designed to encourage ‘browsing’, like on a website or at a luxury store.
“The Solitaire Experience Lounge is about taking CaratLane to where the customer is. The idea is to bring the website into the Indian retail environment and create another touch point for the customer. We believe that by bridging the online-offline gap, this initiative has the potential to be a game changer for e-commerce and diamond buying in India. We will set up six Solitaire Experience Lounges across the country during 2012-13” said Mithun Sacheti, CEO and co-founder, CaratLane.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021