Carlton London opens its 1st store in Mumbai
The new Carlton London store is offering a complete range of fashion footwear along with an exclusive collection of accessories.January 09, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Carlton London, the leading fashion footwear and accessory brand, has opened its first store in Mumbai at Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla. The launch of this store marks the expansion of the brand in the Western region of India.
The new Carlton London store is offering a complete range of fashion footwear along with an exclusive collection of accessories. Spread across an area of 1,200 sq ft, the store displays a wide range of footwear from party collection, work-wear and ballerinas to premium collection for men. Carlton London, being one of the fastest growing fashion and accessory brand, is targeting consumers across the country.
Carl Virk, Director, Carlton London, said, "We are extremely delighted to announce the launch of our first store in Mumbai. Being the fashion capital of India, Mumbai is a key market for us and we aim to expand our retail footprints in various parts of the country."
"Like our other stores, the theme of the new store is inspired by rich British architecture. With a minimalistic approach, the store has soft and subtle lighting with elegant couches and fancy mirrors," he further stated.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021