Carnation to service premium cars
Carnation Auto, the multi-brand car sales and service network, will open its first automobile solutions hub for premium cars through a tie-up with Fiat group company Magneti Marelli in April.
January 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The $6.5-billion Italian automotive systems, components and services had last month announced a partnership to provide services, technical know-how and diagnostic instrumentation for the premium car segment in India through Carnation's sales and services network. The partners will also procure and distribute aftermarket parts under joint brands.
The development comes at a time when luxury carmakers such as BMW, Audi, Land Rover and Volkswagen have either launched or lined up high-end sedans and sports utility vehicles in the country. Carnation provides complete solutions for nearly all car brands, from quick servicing, mechanical repairs and body repairs to accessories and insurance. It also sells pre-owned cars and offers doorstep service through a chain of workshops on wheels. It has entered into an exclusive collaboration with famed designer Dilip Chhabria's DC Design to offer completely customized car solutions and semi-customized kits across the country.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2