Carnation to service premium cars
Carnation Auto, the multi-brand car sales and service network, will open its first automobile solutions hub for premium cars through a tie-up with Fiat group company Magneti Marelli in April.
January 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The $6.5-billion Italian automotive systems, components and services had last month announced a partnership to provide services, technical know-how and diagnostic instrumentation for the premium car segment in India through Carnation's sales and services network. The partners will also procure and distribute aftermarket parts under joint brands.
The development comes at a time when luxury carmakers such as BMW, Audi, Land Rover and Volkswagen have either launched or lined up high-end sedans and sports utility vehicles in the country. Carnation provides complete solutions for nearly all car brands, from quick servicing, mechanical repairs and body repairs to accessories and insurance. It also sells pre-owned cars and offers doorstep service through a chain of workshops on wheels. It has entered into an exclusive collaboration with famed designer Dilip Chhabria's DC Design to offer completely customized car solutions and semi-customized kits across the country.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021