Caroma launches in India
The company has launched 30 products in first phaseOctober 29, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Australia’s leading bathroom products and sanitary ware designer brand Caroma announced its entry into Indian market via franchise agreement with a city-based firm Starmerc Infratech.
Speaking at Occasion, CS, Chen, Managing Director, Claytan Ceramic Australia, said,” We have entered in India with a range of 30 products. We will launch 50 more products by next year. We are also considering our flagship store in Mumbai and Bangalore soon. We also aims to expand in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in later phase of development.”
Addressing the India specific marketing strategies Chen informed,” India is a huge market for us and we are exploring all possible opportunities to increase our distribution network. Presently, we are trying to rope in realtors, hospitals, etc. Our target buyers are medium to affluent discerning customers.” Caroma range of products would start from Rs 60,000 to Rs 10 lakh. The company would also launch media campaigns which will start from November this year.
Caroma is globally known for blending design innovation, cutting-edge technology and water conservation in its products. The exceptional commitment Caroma makes to water conservation applies to their pursuit of design excellence. It is this philosophy that has made Caroma an industry leader in high efficiency toilets, urinals, and bathroom sinks.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021