Carrefour may exit India
Plans are also underway to close operations in several Asian countries, too.May 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French wholesale retailer Carrefour has initiated exit plans after talks to sell its five wholesale stores to Sunil Mittal-controlled Bharti Group failed, media reports highlight.
This French retailer has five stores in India including Delhi, Jaipur, Bangalore, Meerut and Agra, and according to sources, there have been senior-level exits from Carrefour India. Carrefour declined to comment.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021