Casa Paradox’s new store launch with new furniture collection
The classy and glamorous brand Casa Paradox has recently inaugurated a new store at DLF Emporio in Delhi with the launch of the limited edition furniture collection.
March 18, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The classy and glamorous brand Casa Paradox has recently inaugurated a new store at DLF Emporio in Delhi with the launch of the limited edition furniture collection. The design and product elements of the store articulates the blending of international allurement and Indian fashion trends, together being apprehended in this mall which is full of ecstasy. Sprawling across an area of 1,500 sq.ft, the store has incorporated the customized glamour by sheltering the home décor and furnishing merchandises including furniture being made by the detailed ornate in metal, texture stones and gemstones against the opaque surfaces in an aim to perforate the minds of the customers who are connoisseurs of home décor. The brand, being owned by Mr. Navin Ansal and designed by his spouse Ms. Raseel Gujral, also runs Paradox One, a store of 5,000 sq.ft area present in Crescent Mall, and Paradox Pink of an area of about 6,000 sq.ft in Mumbai. Normally, the price range of the merchandise varies between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 6 lakhs, which depicts that the brand caters to the middle class to high net worth individuals. In a short interview to our Reporter Subhro Prakash Ghosh, Mr. Navin Ansal expressed, “We are only concentrating the cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Ludhiana, as these places witness the serious buyers whom we term our target customers. We are going to launch another store in the name of Paradox Box in this mall very soon and that store will be exclusively on accessories. Our accessories are being imported from Europe, Belgium, Spain, Italy, France and Netherlands whereas the furniture is being designed by our own team of designers, which is under the hegemony of my wife.” He also opined that his expansion strategy is devoid of franchise model because he does not look for aggressive expansion of his brand, but a cakewalk to the sanctuary of glamour world.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House