Catch spices to explore export market
Catch salt and spices, part of the Rs 1,600 crore DS Group, will soon explore the export markets. The company is firming up plans to start exporting to countries with sizeable population of the Indian
February 01, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Catch salt and spices, part of the Rs 1,600 crore DS Group, will soon explore the export markets. The company is firming up plans to start exporting to countries with sizeable population of the Indian Diaspora, such as the USA, Canada, West Asia and Singapore.
Catch spices have a market share of about 7 per cent in the organised spices segment in the country. The organised segment accounts for under 15 per cent of the consolidated spices market in India, estimated at Rs 35,000 crore annually.
Besides, the company is in the process of penetrating deeper in the South India market.
The Catch spice brand is touted to become a Rs 175 crore brand by the end of 2011 fiscal from over Rs 100 crore at present.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2