Catch spices to explore export market
Catch salt and spices, part of the Rs 1,600 crore DS Group, will soon explore the export markets. The company is firming up plans to start exporting to countries with sizeable population of the Indian
February 01, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Catch salt and spices, part of the Rs 1,600 crore DS Group, will soon explore the export markets. The company is firming up plans to start exporting to countries with sizeable population of the Indian Diaspora, such as the USA, Canada, West Asia and Singapore.
Catch spices have a market share of about 7 per cent in the organised spices segment in the country. The organised segment accounts for under 15 per cent of the consolidated spices market in India, estimated at Rs 35,000 crore annually.
Besides, the company is in the process of penetrating deeper in the South India market.
The Catch spice brand is touted to become a Rs 175 crore brand by the end of 2011 fiscal from over Rs 100 crore at present.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO