Caterpillar makes an India entry
Brought to India by Tata International Wolverine Brands Limited.January 31, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Caterpillar, the Internationally renowned brand that embodies everything tough, authentic, proud, powerful and uncompromising has finally arrived on Indian shores. The brand is brought to India by Tata International Wolverine Brands Limited, a JV between Tata International and Wolverine World Wide Inc.
The collection will boasts of high quality products in denim and woven apparel for men and women, footwear in an array of styles and cuts, along with an accessory collection to add the right amount of rugged to your CAT inspired look.
Caterpillar or CAT as it is fondly called will be available across monobrand stores, leading department stores, footwear specialty stores across PAN India and online through partners like Myntra
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn