Catwalk: Aggressive expansion spree
Catwalk Worldwide Pvt. Ltd. recently launched its
December 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Catwalk Worldwide Pvt. Ltd. recently launched its new stores in G7 Mall at Andheri, Mumbai and in Nagpur at Empress Mall. Spread over 5000sq.ft at Andheri and 885sq.ft at Nagpur, the new Catwalk stores are more spacious and offer a unique customer shopping experience.
The interiors of the stores are in tune with the brand's collection, truly making it a shopper's paradise.
With the lot of brands making their presence in the growing retail market, the launch of Catwalk stores in Andheri and Nagpur is a significant achievement for Catwalk. Every Catwalk store is fashionable and individualistic, providing not just value for money but a collection of the finest quality of shoes.
Taking the ladies footwear category in general, the business is primarily unorganized in nature thereby presenting a lot of potential for a shoe giant like 'Catwalk'.
Catwalk Worldwide aims to achieve Rs. 5bn turnover by financial year 2014-15 i.e. Catwalk anticipates its revenue to grow at a CAGR of approximately 88%. With a well equipped Business Development team in place and a well chalked out strategy - Catwalk's plans include setting up additional 190 standalone stores (total stores 220) including franchisees covering an area of approximately 114,000 sq ft by the end of financial year 2014-15 taking the total area to over 125,000 sq. ft. with an estimated investment of approximately Rs 550 mn. Catwalk is looking at metros, satellite cities, tier I and Tier II towns as well as international destinations for its expansion plans.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn