Cavalli to enter India with Infinite Luxury
To open 3,500 sqft store at DLF Emporio Mall in May.February 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Robert Cavalli, the Italian fashion brand, has joined hands with start-up firm, Infinite Luxury, to bring the brand and Cafe Cavalli to the country. This will be a franchise agreement with Infinite Luxury, a firm set up by fashion designer Manav Gangwani, Dubai-based entrepreneur Sahiba Narang and finance expert Rahul Kapoor.
Cavalli, to start off with, plans to open a 3,500 sq ft store at DLF Emporio Mall in May followed by a store in Mumbai. The brand is upbeat about setting up Cafe Cavalli in different parts of the country on the lines of the group's original cafes in Florence and Milan. The group's other brand, Just Cavalli, has been in India for a few years.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore