Cavalli to enter India with Infinite Luxury
To open 3,500 sqft store at DLF Emporio Mall in May.February 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Robert Cavalli, the Italian fashion brand, has joined hands with start-up firm, Infinite Luxury, to bring the brand and Cafe Cavalli to the country. This will be a franchise agreement with Infinite Luxury, a firm set up by fashion designer Manav Gangwani, Dubai-based entrepreneur Sahiba Narang and finance expert Rahul Kapoor.
Cavalli, to start off with, plans to open a 3,500 sq ft store at DLF Emporio Mall in May followed by a store in Mumbai. The brand is upbeat about setting up Cafe Cavalli in different parts of the country on the lines of the group's original cafes in Florence and Milan. The group's other brand, Just Cavalli, has been in India for a few years.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG